How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Baked Zucchini Gratin or “Zucchine Gratinate”
An easy and very healthy Italian recipe of zucchinis topped with bread crumbs, parsley, garlic. Vegetarians and omnivores will love them. Perfect as an appetizer, as a side dish to meat, or as a second self, Zucchini Gratin are light appetizers and rich in vitamins, that will add a touch of color and flavor to your table.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 6 Zucchini
- 60 grams of Breadcrumbs
- sprig of Parsley
- 1 sprig of Basil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper as you prefer
1. Wash and trim the zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, taking care not to break them, and with a teaspoon drain the zucchini flesh and put in a bowl.
2. Chop the parsley, basil and garlic and pour into the bowl with the zucchini flesh and add the breadcrumbs. Season with oil, salt and pepper and mix all ingredients well.
3. Stuff zucchini with the mixture, place in a baking dish, sprinkle on top with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, bake at 170° degrees for 40 minutes. Delicious and Healthy vegetarian option!
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!