How to prepare the real Italian recipe of” Veal Escallops with Marsala or Scaloppine al Marsala”
The Veal Escallops Marsala are a quick and easy dish to prepare, suitable for all occasions. The Escallops Marsala are a variation to those in white wine, soft flavor enhanced by the creaminess of Marsala sauce, with a sweet taste and with some harmonious note of Tabasco, really to amaze your guests.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 600 grams of Breat Veal sliced
- 100 grams of Butter
- 1/2 glass of Marsala
- Parsley chopped
- Flour as you need
- Salt and Pepper as you prefer
1. Arrange the slices of meat on cutting board, lined with a sheet of parchment paper, cover with another sheet of paper and beat with a meat mallet so that they are more subtle. Pass the meat in flour, on both sides, pressing lightly with your hands to make it adhere well.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and, when it is ready, add the sliced meat without overlapping, cook them over high heat turning. Proceed with all the slices of meat addition of readily butter.
3. Once ready put the meat on a plate. In the same pan, pour the Marsala cook for 2 minutes, then add the meat and cook for about 3-4 minutes over medium heat, turning. Served.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!