How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Risotto Shrimps and Asparagus or “Risotto con Gamberetti e Asparagi”
For an unforgettable dinner on a special day, this recipe is undoubtedly one of the most romantic recipes. Asparagus is one of the true symbols of spring. Full flavored yet delicate, a sophisticated dish, a must try!
Ingredients for 2 people
- 250 grams of Shrimps
- 160 grams of Rice for Risotto, like Carnaroli rice.
- 250 grams of Asparagus
- 20 grams of Butter
- 1/2 Blonde Onion
- 1 clove of Garlic
- a pinch of Parsley
- 2 tablespoons of White Wine
- 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lt of Fish Stock
- Salt as you prefer
- Fill a bowl of salted boiling water, immerse the shrimps for 5 minutes, drain them with a ladle and remove the shells.
- Mince the onion, garlic and parsley and place in a saucepan with 4 tablespoons of oil. After 4 minutes, add the asparagus previously cut, salt and pepper and fry for 3 minutes, add the rice and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of white wine.
- Lower the kelp and cook the rice adding your fish stock, stirring constantly, after 10 minutes add the shrimps and continue cooking for 10 minutes more. Last step: add the butter, let the risotto rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!