How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Forest’s Fettuccine fresh Pasta with Porcini Mushrooms and Italian Sausage or “alla Boscaiola”
This easy recipe will leave everyone happy. Simple but very tasty, a recipe enriched from the flavors of the forest and the mountain. There are many variations of this sauce, one quite popular includes peas with cream but WE LOVE IT SIMPLE, OUR OWN WAY as below. It comes together in about as much time as it takes to boil and cook the pasta. So easy to make and delicious!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 grams of Fresh Fettuccine Pasta
- 250 grams of Italian Pork Sausage
- 200 grams of Porcini Mushrooms
- 1 glass of White Wine
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped Parsley
- 5 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper as you prefer
1. Clean the mushrooms by removing the earth (remember that should not be left in water for long or they will absorb it like a sponge) and cut into slices not too thin. Take the grainy Italian pork sausages, eliminate the skin, in the meantime in a pan pour 5 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 4 cloves of peeled garlic browned (not burned), add the sausage and stir with a wooden spoon, trying to separate the meat from the sausage into small pieces.
2. Let the meat cook over high heat until it becomes golden, add the mushrooms in chunks and sprinkle with a glass of white wine. When the wine has evaporated, add 2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water and turn the heat very low, sauce is ready.
3. Cook the fresh fettuccine pasta according to the Italian tradition “al dente”, in a saucepan pour plenty of water and salt when it reaches boiling temperature add fettuccine to cook as directed, drain quickly and pour into the pan – with low heat – and mix with the sauce, add a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with parsley. You can add parmesan cheese on top as you prefer. Served, enjoy.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!