How to prepare the real Italian recipe of “the traditional Pan Roasted Veal”
The veal roast with potatoes o “Arrosto” is a traditional holiday dish, to cook when you have free time or if you’re looking for something special.
Ingredients for 5 people
- 800 gr. Shoulder of Veal or Roast slice
- Stock as necessary
- a glass of White Wine
- 50 grams of Butter
- a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- a sprig of Rosemary and one of Sage
- Garlic, Salt and Pepper
1. Picketing the meat with garlic, rosemary and sage, add salt and pepper and fry in butter and oil, splash with white wine after the wine evaporated, add the hot stock, cook in a covered pot and over low heat for about an hour.
2. Cut the roast once warmed and serve with its gravy.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!