How to prepare the real Italian recipe of “delicious Italian Tuna Meatballs”
Tuna meatballs and ricotta cheese are a very tasty recipe, a different way to propose the traditional Italian meatballs but with fish instead, “fishballs” an alternative idea to cook with a top quality the canned tuna.
Ingredients for n°18/20 Tuna Meatballs
- 200 grams canned Tuna
- 200 grams Ricotta Cheese
- 5 Anchovy fillets
- 10 Capers
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley
- 50 grams of Parmesan Cheese
- 50 grams of Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Black Pepper as you prefer
To Bread and Frying
Peanut oil q.s. Breadcrumbs 40g
1. In a bowl mix the ricotta cheese, drained tuna, eggs and parmesan, add the capers and chopped anchovies, parsley, salt and pepper and breadcrumbs. Now we have to prepare the meatballs!
2. Prepare Tuna meatballs about 30 grams each , roll in breadcrumbs (40 grams), meanwhile heat a pan with Peanut oil and fry. Continue to fry until they are golden brown. Let them drain on paper towels for kitchen and serve the meatballs tuna and ricotta still warm.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!