Spaghetti Pasta with Tuna, Rocket and Lemon or “Pasta con Tonno, Rughetta e Limone”
Pasta with tuna is always good: with tomato, cold as a pasta salad or hot. Here we propose an excellent recipe, fresh and super tasty but also a great solution for those who haven’t much time to cook. Canned tuna sparked with lemon creates a superb sauce that complements many pasta shapes, such as spaghetti or linguine, to name our favourites for this recipe. Whip up a delicious tuna and lemon pasta in less than 20 minutes!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 320 grams of Spaghetti Pasta
- 200 grams of Tuna Canned
- 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 grams Rocket
- half Lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper as you prefer
- Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a pan and include a clove of garlic, cook until the garlic is brown and then remove the garlic from the pan. Add the tuna canned (remove the extra oil from the canned tuna before using it) and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes, add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Boil your pasta of choice according to the instructions on the package, very “al dente”, remove Pasta from the boiling water 1 minute before fully cooked, drain and finish cooking into the saucepan for 1 minutes more. Add the rocket cut just before serving and mix it.
TIP: add some capers to this recipe for a nice tasty southern variation.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!