How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Smoked Salmon with fresh rocket, orange and flaked almond or “Salmone Affumicato”
This delicious Italian appetizer is a very simple plate and quite quick to prepare, with the right mix of ingredients it results in a very nice and fresh option. Perfect as appetizer for a dinner with friends.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200 grams of Smoked Salmon
- 2 Oranges bio
- 1 Lemon bio
- 50 grams of Flaked Almond
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- peel of half Lemon cut into lozenges
- grains of Pink Pepper just if you like
- 50 grams of Rocket
1. Arrange the slices of salmon on a plate, meanwhile in a bowl add the juice of half a lemon, the juice of 1 orange and a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, stir well to emulsify.
2. In another bowl add the rocket and drizzle with the sauce, add small pieces of orange, cut into triangle and the flaked almond, let stand for 3 minutes, add the rocket over the salmon, sprinkle with the lemon peel, cut into lozenges and grains pink pepper.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!