How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Plum Cake with Parma Ham, Olives, and Goat Cheese or “Plum Cake Salato”
The Salty plum cake with parma ham, olives and goat cheese is a recipe created with the best flavors of our land, traditionally Italian. A rustic appetizer, very soft delicate taste great for a buffet dinner or, in a sunny spring day, for a pic-nic with friends.
- 150 grams of Parma Ham
- 150 grams of Goat Cheese
- 100 grams of Green Olives
- 100 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 ml of Milk
- 5 Eggs
- 200 grams of Flour
- 16 grams of Baking Powder
- Thyme, Butter, and Salt as preferred
- Preheat oven to 180° degrees, buttered and flour a loaf pan. Cut ham and goat cheese into cubes and divide the olives in half.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with a little salt, add the oil and milk, stirring constantly. Add flour sifted with baking powder and thyme, add the ham, goat cheese, and olives.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 45 minutes at 180°. Let rest for 20 minutes before turning the loaf pan.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!