How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Parmesan Cheese-Balls or “Polpettine al Parmigiano Reggiano”
This delicious dish is created with one of the most famous and traditional Italian ingredients: THE PARMESAN CHEESE OR PARMIGIANO REGGIANO, which is considered the King of the Italian food. This Parmesan Cheese-Balls are perfect for an appetizer with friends. Your guests will want the recipe, no doubts. Simply delicious!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 300 grams of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Egg Whites
- 50 grams of Flour
- 25 grams of Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper as preferred
- Pour into a bowl the Parmesan Cheese, stir in the breadcrumbs, a pinch of salt and ground pepper, mix well. Mount the egg whites until stiff, when ready add them to the mixture.
- Shape into small balls, prepare two separate plates in one pour the flour in the other the two beaten eggs.
- Heath in frying oil. Pass the little balls, one by one, first in the flour, then into the eggs and pour into the pan, make sure that the oil has reached the right temperature. Once ready add the meatballs on a plate on top of paper towels to absorb any excess of oil.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!