How to prepare the real Italian recipe of “Lasagna with fresh Salmon or Italian Lasagna Recipe with Salmon”
The Classic Lasagna with Salmon is a delicious and easy dish, a luscious variation of the classic starter of the traditional Italian dish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 grams of fresh Lasagna or Barilla lasagna (Italian brand)
- 250 gram of fresh Salmon
- 500 grams of “Besciamella” or Béchamel
- A sprinkling of Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons of White Wine
- 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan Cheese
Ingredients for the Besciamella or Béchamel Sauce
- 50 grams of Butter
- 50 grams of Flour
- Half liter of Milk
- Salt, Pepper and Nutmeg as you prefer
Preparation of The Béchamel sauce
1. Melt the butter in a pan add the flour and cook for 3 minutes; meanwhile bring the milk to a boil with salt pepper and nutmeg, stir in the butter and flour and simmer for five minutes.
OUR SECRET: how to check if the béchamel is ready, when you put the spoon into the sauce and you take it out the sauce stays firmly attached to the spoon, sticky.
2. Pour in a pan 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil and the Salmon, previously cut into small pieces, and brown for a few minutes, add 3 tablespoons of white wine and let it evaporate. In a large pot pour the water and bring to a boil. Once you reach the boil, dip one by one the sheets of lasagna, dip for 3 second no more.
Now we can assemble the lasagna and bake it
3. Start by placing a little bit of béchamel sauce on the bottom of the casserole, then build the 4 layers of lasagna, alternating pasta, salmon with béchamel and grated parmesan and than for 3 layers more. End the lasagna with the salmon and béchamel and grated parmesan. Bake uncovered at 200°degrees.
4. Once ready take them out from the oven and leave in the pan for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!