How to prepare the real Italian recipe of “Creme Brulee with Parmesan” or Creme Brulee al Parmigiano
This is a savory version of the traditional Crème Brûlée, easy to make and flavored with Parmesan cheese. A revisitation of the classic french creme bruleé but with a salty taste all Italian. One of the simplest recipes to impress your guests.
Ingredients for 8 small pudding molds
- 200 ml of Milk
- 200 ml of liquid Cream
- 6 Egg yolks
- 60 grams of Parmesan Cheese like Parmigiano Reggiano
- Nutmeg, Salt and Pepper as you prefer
- 2 tablespoons light brown Sugar as you prefer
1. In a saucepan heat the cream with the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg and bring to boiling temperature. Turn off the heat and let it cool, meanwhile beat the 6 egg yolks and incorporate them into the mixture previously cooled, distribute into the small pudding molds and bake for 25-30 minutes at 90°.
2. Remove from the oven, let it cool, for a savory and sweet taste, sprinkle with the brown sugar and bake with grill mode for 1 or 2 minutes, based on the kind of oven.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!