How to prepare the real Italian recipe of Roasted “Pollo alla Cacciatora” or Hunter’s Chicken Stew
One of the oldest recipes of the Italian cuisine, mainly from Tuscany region, this chicken olives and anchovies recipe is a great evening meal for all the family. A succulent dish with an ancient Italian heritage.
- 1kg 200 grams of cut Chicken
- 1 glass of Red Wine
- 400 grams of fresh Tomato
- 80 grams of Black Olives
- 30 grams of Anchovies
- 4 Bay leaves
- 1 Carrot
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Rosemary, Salt and Pepper as you prefer
- 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. In a pan add 4 tablespoons of oil, garlic and let the chicken cook for about 10 minutes, add the black olives let it cook for about 4 minutes, then add a glass of red wine and let it evaporate.
2. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, bay leaves, and rosemary, cooking then over medium heat for 30 minutes until the meat is tender. Enjoy.
Posted by Nicoletta and Tiziana
The Real Italian Food. Buon Appetito!